We are songwriters in and around Flagstaff, Arizona.

We meet monthly to share our new original material.
(If we have no new material, we share our old material.)
Illustration © Matthew Henry Hall

Monday, January 30, 2017

Flagstaff Song Circle 2/6/2017

Hello Song Writers,


Venue Info 
I wanted to check in and give everyone an update. I have been scrambling around trying to find a venue to host us. I consulted with several other members of The Song Circle and the consensus was that even though Bookmans had been gracious in hosting us in the past and was willing to do so again, it was a less than ideal setting.
Finding a space that is  free for us to use, provides ample parking, and has enough space is difficult.
For our first meeting I have managed to get us a meeting room at Flagstaff Federated Community Church in Downtown Flagstaff . I know some of you may have reservations about meeting at a Church and I respect that. If you are someone who has those reservations feel free to voice that. I want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable.
The room we would be using is comfy with couches and lots of chairs. It is upstairs so if that is an issue for anyone please let me know ASAP.

I will have hot water and assortment of tea (Please bring your own mug).

Bring your Instrument!
Warmly,
Ryan Biter 


Monday February 6th, 2017
Time: 6:30pm
Location: Flagstaff Federated Community Church (Room 24)
400 West Aspen Ave, Flagstaff Arizona 

1 comment:

  1. Federated Church should be a great venue. Quite, private, welcoming to all.

    ReplyDelete